Latest news » Rapper M.I. To Venture Into Movie Production

Rapper M.I. To Venture Into Movie Production
Rapper M.I
 
Nigerian hip hop recording artist and record producer, Jude Abaga, popularly called M.I said he would soon venture into movie production.
The 37-year-old rapper disclosed this on his instagram handle, mi_abaga as one of his goals for the new year, 2019.

“Boss mode activated this 2019. One of my goals this year that I’m gonna share..is I’m going to produce a movie!!!okay now it’s out there!!!No going back!!!please share your goals with me guys!!!!!!’’

M.I will not be the first Nigerian rapper to venture into movie making, as notable artists like Reminisce and Phyno acted in the movies “ King of Boys’’ and “ Lionheart’’ respectively.
M.I had previously performed in a small role in “Chief Daddy,’’a movie produced by Temidayo Abudu and Queen Martins and directed by Niyi Akinmolayan.
.
The Nigerian rapper has been the CEO of Chocolate City since June 2015 and he won the Best Hip Hop and Best New Act at the 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards and nominated in the Best International Act category at the BET Awards in 2010.
He rose to prominence in 2006 when his song “Crowd Mentality” became popular in his hometown of Jos. His critically acclaimed debut studio album, “ Talk About It, was released on 11 December 2008. The LP was succeeded by M.I 2 (2010).
Four years after that, he released his third studio album titled, “ The Chairman” and in February 2018, he released a playlist project titled “ Rendezvous’’, followed with his fourth studio album in August of the same year titled “ Yxng Dxnzl (A study of Self Worth).”

Before You Go! Share This Content On Any Social Media Platform

FOR MORE DETAILS FELLOW US|||||||

Twitter: @JamTruckBlog

Facebook: @JamTruckBlog

Whatsapp: @+2347034424476

EMAIL:  afrikvibe@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts