(Video) Craig David ft Bastille – I Know You

Craig David ft Bastille – I Know You

TO GET UR SONG ON JAMTRUCK, Call +2347034424476

Craig David ft Bastille I Know You Video Download

Craig David continues to move toward the release of his awaited The Time Is Now album with an official music video for the Bastille-assisted song “I Know You.”
He had this to say about the collaboration:
“Me and Dan (of Bastille) wanted to write a song about inclusion, love for our friends and making great memories together. “I Know You” is a nice way of reminding us to celebrate life and how simple things like being on a night out with our mates really does give us all so much pleasure.”

Comment & Share This Great Content To Support Our Brand
FOR MORE DETAILS FELLOW US|||||||

Twitter: @JamTruckBlog
Facebook: @JamTruckBlog
Whatsapp: @+2347034424476
EMAIL:  afrikvibe@gmail.com

Comments