[MUSIC] Esther Kirabo – Kill U

Esther Kirabo – Kill U

Esther Kirabo – Kill U
The 22-year-old singer from the Stockholm suburb of Alby has been screened around Stockholm at clubs and concert venues where she opened for a variety of artists. Now the debut game “Kill U” is released, via Sony Music, where she collaborates with the producer Christian Walz.
“To me,” Kill U “is a love song about insufficient love. That I once felt my love was not enough. ”
In addition, the extra track “Blunt”, written together with producer duo Humble & Blisse (Astrid S, Silvana Imam, Shot and Elias) and J Aissa, will also be added. In a press release, she describes the background of that song:
“I rarely get stressed when I write because I accept that an idea always gets better if you let the intuitive part of itself take place. “Blunt” was already in high school after reading “Romeo and Julia”. I was then taken by William Shakespeare’s language, there is a pace I would translate into my music. “Esther Kirabo’s debut album will be released in 2018.

Comment & Share This Great Content To Support Our Brand
FOR MORE DETAILS|||||||

Twitter: @JamTruckBlog
Facebook: @JamTruckBlog
Whatsapp: @+2347034424476
Phone:    @+2348149801175
EMAIL:  afrikvibe@gmail.com


Comments